Shipping & Delivery
- MooCowMeadows is eager to fill your order quickly so that you may enjoy your purchase! For this reason, we ship most packages within 2 business days. We utilize USPS, UPS and FedEx as shipping carriers. Please provide us with both your street and PO Box addresses, if applicable. Most packages are sent via USPS Priority Mail and will be delivered within 3 delivery days of our shipping the item. Very small items will likely be sent via First Class Mail, which may take up to 7 delivery days after we ship. Some large items may be shipped via USPS Parcel Select mail and can take up to 9 delivery days after we ship.
Returns & Replacements
- MooCowMeadows gladly accepts return requests within 30 days of your receipt of the package. Please contact us via email about your desire to return the product so that we may provide you with instructions. The product must be returned in the original packaging in the same new condition in which it was sent. A refund will be processed within 3 business days of the receipt of the merchandise for the product purchase price. MooCowMeadows is unable to refund original or return shipping/handling costs. We reserve the right to charge up to a 50% restocking fee if the item is damaged in return transit and we determine that the packaging was insufficient, so please pack the item carefully for its journey. We advise keeping the packaging materials throughout the return period.
- Our shipping department is highly skilled at packaging products so that they are prepared for transit. However, despite our best efforts, items arrive damaged at times. If your item is defective or damaged, please contact us via email so that we may communicate with you about return instructions and either a replacement or refund. We will request that you provide us with photos of the damaged item and the box. This is to help us in determining the best action to take. Please keep all packaging materials as the shipping carriers may require them in the event we need to file a claim.
Privacy & Security
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact you about the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we'll use this information to contact you.
We use "cookies" on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.